Friday, February 20, 2009

Ultrasound Yesterday

Yesterday, daddy and I got to see you on an ultrasound. You were measuring 6.5lbs, and 36 weeks along. We've had about 6 ultrasounds and you always measure a week ahead. We think that you were conceived the same week that your grandfather Torrey passed away. It was mommy & daddy's anniversary. What a blessing from above. Only our heavenly father could have made that timing possible. And I couldn't think of a better present. I think your grandpa Torrey is smiling down from heaven as well!

This morning is my birthday and I woke up with a present from you, contractions and you kicking my bladder! It's good to know I'm loved.

In yesterday's ultrasound we could see you licking your lips and sucking on your arm. I think your ready to get out and get some real food! No worries, there will be plenty of that coming from your mommy!

Today, I'm going to hopefully be picking up a crib set for you. We are about 2-3 weeks away from your big arrival!

Love,

Mom

No comments: