Wednesday, December 17, 2008

26 week 4 day ultrasound!

Oh, what fun your dad and I had today! Sean was at school. Aidan spent the hour at play care. There was no rushing your ultrasound and well, your tipping the weight charts a bit. 2lbs 4oz. I told the tech that I though you would be coming out mid March and that I think the due date is wrong. It appears that you look like Aidan, but with big cheeks... so no real guesses yet. Mom and dad think you are going to have curly hair. That's to be decided yet. Either which way, we were assured you were moving your fingers and toes and that all of your "parts" looked good. Your heart rate was 155 (yes, I drank some juice before I went). You were moving around nicely. The whole appointment only took 30 minutes and your dad and I snuck off for a kid free lunch afterwords. Can't wait to meet you little man!

Love,

Mom

No comments: