Saturday, January 3, 2009

only 11 weeks left until your big day

You spent the holidays growing! And boy has mommy's belly gotten big. I may actually snap a picture, but it will be hard for me as I am feeling large. You move around in my belly often. Your quiet while I'm walking and then as soon as I lay day, the firework baby kicks start. I suppose you will be sleeping all day when you are born and up at night. You especially get active when your youngest brother Aidan brings a noisy toy up to my belly and makes it "sound" off. I had a check up last week and the doctors are running a test to see if mommy has gestational diabetes. I had it with your brother Aidan, so I am anticipating having it again! Mommy has major nesting urges and well, your daddy.. not so much... I'll have something set up for you in the next month. We did set your C Section date of March 20th, 2009. I have a feeling you will come the week before that though. That is the earliest the doctor would schedule it. Sean will be off the whole week before on Spring Break!. I'm not so sure on how I am going to handle the two of them that close to term, I may have to ask for your daddy to work from home, or we may need to look at other options for the week! Maybe we will do a local spring break trip! I still have a long list of things to do:

1.Nursery? That depends, can we get Aidan out of your crib
2. Baby Clothes. I have a few nightgowns and onesies, but really need to pick up clothes and diapers
3. Dig out the old infant carrier in the garage and clean it and install the base in the van. (Sean get's bumped to the third row).
4. Pack my hospital bag
5. Nursing supplies. I need just the basics.
6. Get your bassinet / co sleeper cleaned, ready, and put up.
7. Pick up your Safari bed set from Baby Gap Home


Now, there is a slew of other thing's I'm itching to do: Clean the house from top to bottom from corner to corner??? I suppose that is part of my nesting urges.

No comments: