Sunday, March 1, 2009

Full Term!

Today, we hit full term! Yeah! Mommy is so excited! My feet are swollen and it's hard to get any more than 2 hours of consecutive sleep... please please come out a good sleeper! Mommy was told by her doctor last week to get off her feet. Daddy has been helping out the best he can. Your mommy's blood pressure has been creeping high... just like it did with your older brother Sean. Mommy came down with a condition known as pre eclampsia. I am borderline there with you. I want you to stay in as long as possible to cook, but I have a feeling you will be making your grand entrance soon! Your new cousin Bethany is due to be born tomorrow morning. How crazy is it that your birth dates will be so close! I enjoyed picking out your outfits today for the hospital bag. I picked two sizes, just in the event you came out bigger. Only time will tell.

Love, Mom

No comments: